Indian

Complaint Review: Moovers Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, November 18, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, November 18, 2009

• Reported By: Judith — Kansas City Missouri U.S.A.
Moovers Inc.
12500 E US HWY 40 Suite B1 Independence, Missouri United States of America

Moovers Inc. Damaged Goods and Did NOT Pay! Independence, Missouri

This company moved us in Aug 2008. Everything seemed to go fine, except for the scraped and damaged walls. We had the movers put our brand new white French door refrigerator in the garage, as the house already had a fridge inside. A few months later when we were trying to sell the white fridge, a potential buyer noticed huge dents on the back and sides! Dents that were NOT there before the move! I ended up selling the fridge for $700 and I had just paid $2000 for it! I also noticed dents in my nice DVD cabinet, but unfortunately, when I tried to file a claim with Moovers, they said I had waited too long to report the damage and that the insurance co. would not pay for most of the damage. But, the claims person (John I think), said he could get me around $125-$150 for the damaged items. This was back in early 2009. It is now November 2009, I have called the company at least 30 times since and have reported them to the BBB. Instead of them answering my claims question, they ignore me. Every phone call has gone like this..."Let me get your name and number and once I look up your claim information, I'll contact you. Give me just a few minutes." This company has non-existent customer service and NO business ethics.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2009 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moovers-Inc/Independence-Missouri-64055/Moovers-Inc-Damaged-Goods-and-Did-NOT-Pay-Independence-Missouri-525298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moovers Inc.