Complaint Review: Mor furniture for less

• Updated: Thu, January 06, 2011

• Reported By: Ruth — Sun City West Arizona United States of America
Mor furniture for less
5735 W. Bell Rd., Glendale AZ 85308 Internet United States of America

Mor furniture for less RIPOFF and BEWARE Hidden or misleading return policy, Internet

I purchased 2 livingroom sofas, 1 chair and 1 ottoman from Mor furniture for less. At purchase they emphasized scrutinizing furniture for defects which I did.

After I signed the delivery ticket and the driver left I sat down on the furniture and it did not feel like what I sat on in the showroom. Furniture not as comfortable, backs of the sofas too high and seats more firm.

I called the number given if not satisfied and was told that once I sign the delivery ticket, they do not take back merchandise.

Since this company advertises on national TV, I want others to know of their very limited return policy. The pamphlet I was given states that if we have not exceeded your expectations please inform any manager or customer service center and they will make every effort to satisfy your needs.

I will admit that I did not upfront ask about returns, first because I expected to get the comfortable merchandise in the showroom and secondly, since they advertised on TV, I expected them to be reputable.

Please Beware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2011 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mor-furniture-for-less/internet/Mor-furniture-for-less-RIPOFF-and-BEWARE-Hidden-or-misleading-return-policy-Internet-679684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mor furniture for less