Complaint Review: More Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, April 15, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Maude — Asheville North Carolina
More Inc.
305 East Main Goessel, Kansas United States of America

More Inc. Am Out Over $3000.00 They Told Me I Would Be Making Money Every Week And I Have Never Received A Dime Goessel Kansas

I Have Been With More Incorporate For Over A Year And I Have Never Received A Dime

They First Started Me With Cell Phones And Then Moved Me Over To Medicine Break Through

But I Have Never Made A Dime From Them And One Time Before I Paid Out $750.00 And Only Got Back

around $30.00 And Never No More This Time I Am Out Over $3000.00 In Stamps And Paying $81.00Per Month To Be In The Cell Phone And When That Dident Work Out They Moved Me Over To The Medicine

Break Through And I Have Never Received A Dime.I Am On fixed Income And Have No Way To Make Money That Is The Reason I Thaught I Could Trust Them But I See I Have Made A Big Mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/More-Inc/Goessel-Kansas-67053/More-Inc-Am-Out-Over-300000-They-Told-Me-I-Would-Be-Making-Money-Every-Week-And-I-Have-1043378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on More Inc.