Complaint Review: More Mileage Now LLC David Baligian

• Updated: Sat, April 10, 2010

• Reported By: Danielle — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
More Mileage Now LLC David Baligian
3370 N Hayden Rd Ste 123-532 Internet United States of America

More Mileage Now LLC David Baligian David Baligian (aka David Blake), Colin Eppolito, David Sherman, Suzanne Hurley, Ryan Palquist (aka Ryan Dean), Mike Archuletta (aka Mike Williams), William Mizell I HANDLED CUSTOMER SERVICE-WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!!! Internet

*Author of original report: An update to my story!!!

First of all, I was an employee of More Mileage Now LLC, but my W-2's say Blake Holdings LLC. Both of which are owned by David Baligian (aka David Blake, Director Of Operations, in from San Diego). David Sherman will say the Director Of Operations is in visiting from San Diego and tell people he wants them to talk to him and says his name is David Blake. No employees would know that his name is David Baligian unless they go to www.bbb.org.

Colin Eppolito (IT guy) also handles the payroll. My last checked was purposely shorted $100.00, and I was on salary. I was upset because they would not give me a real answer as to why, so I took the next day off to cool off and think about things. David Baligian called me that day and fired me.

Now, David Baligian is lying to Arizona Unemployment. he told them I "Quit without notice". BS! I did no such thing. Luckily, burden of proof is on the employer!

Whenever I have tried to contact them, I either get ignored and never called back, or I get yelled at and cussed at(by David Baligian).

They are FAR from professional. i am in the works with Arizona Attorney General's Office, Arizona labor board, and anyone else who will listen. Feel free to join me!!

DO NOT get into business with them!!
Also, True West Media LLC is the exact same office!! That's their "Advertising Company" which is licensed under David Baligian's wife's name.
 They lie to clients, staff, and the government. Watch out!!

They are thinking of changing the company name to Green Business Solutions! because of all their lies!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2010 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/More-Mileage-Now-LLC-David-Baligian/internet/More-Mileage-Now-LLC-David-Baligian-David-Baligian-aka-David-Blake-Colin-Eppolito-Davi-588823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on More Mileage Now LLC David Baligian

An update to my story!!!

AUTHOR: Danielle Kohr - (United States of America)

Now More Mileage Now's owner, David Baligian, is messing with another former employee's Unemployment. He has stated to AZ Unemployment that former worker Mike Anthony "quit without notice". I happen to know first hand that is BS! Baligian (aka David Blake) told me himself, tell Mike to come back on Monday after he is better and has seen a doctor. When Monday came, he had filled all the seats, including Anthony's. He then told us he would call as soon as a seat emptied, and then never did. I was working there when it happened, and was told most of the lies directly from David Baligian's mouth! He is unethical, lies to employees, clients, and government employees. He needs to be SHUT DOWN! Anyone who agrees, may contact Danielle at djk112175@yahoo.com.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC