Complaint Review: Morgan And Associates

• Submitted: Thu, May 07, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 07, 2009

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Morgan And Associates
1310 Warrington Way Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Morgan And Associates Harassing Attorney's Office Tampa Florida

This law firm contacted my office looking for an employee that uses to work for my company. I unfortunately hold the same number as the number the have listed for this person. I have spoken with someone from this company at least 5 different times and explained to them the facts about this employee. Never the less someone from the attorneys office called today informing me that I MUST give them the previous employee contact number and until I do they will continue calling my office. What can I do to stop this?

Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2009 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Morgan-And-Associates/Tampa-Florida-33619/Morgan-And-Associates-Harassing-Attorneys-Office-Tampa-Florida-449539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Morgan And Associates