Complaint Review: Morgan Associate Law Firm

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: Yong — Woodbury Minnesota
Morgan Associate Law Firm
California, California USA

Morgan Associate Law Firm Brain Jackson 510-227-1823 I was being sued by not paying the loan that I received. California California

At 8:43 AM US Central Time, July 25, 2013, Mr. Brain Jackson, who claimed an Attorney from Morgan Associate Law Firm based in California phone number 510-227-1823 acused me of not paying the loan I received and I being sued for failing to pay the loan.  I asked him what loan?  I do not understand and loan from what? He hung up the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Morgan-Associate-Law-Firm/California-California/Morgan-Associate-Law-Firm-Brain-Jackson-510-227-1823-I-was-being-sued-by-not-paying-the-l-1070029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Morgan Associate Law Firm