Complaint Review: Morgan & Associates Law Firm

did not give me Burbank, California United States of America
  • Phone: 619-309-4145
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Morgan & Associates Law Firm David Williams Oversea's Scammers, Who Only Know How to Read a Bad Script Burbank, California

These scammers really think there slick! They called me at work and the idiot said his name was  David Williams. He was reading a script and I could here other idiot's in the background reading a script as well. he told me I was being sued and must take care of the bill right now or the law suit papers would be filed tomorrow. Since when is a law suite filed on a Saturday!!!! Anyways I aske who was suing me, what company? at that time he told me he was placing the attorney of the law firm on the line.. another idot. well while he was trying to use every scare tatic I asked him what was the company that I owed money he could not think of anything. I guess they will redo there script! Anyways while he continued to talk I went online to research the law firm and told him that I was reading all the complaints about them being scammers  and I told him I was recording the call for the police; of course at that time he hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Morgan-Associates-Law-Firm/Burbank-California-/Morgan-Associates-Law-Firm-David-Williams-Overseas-Scammers-Who-Only-Know-How-to-Read-1003243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Morgan & Associates Law Firm