Complaint Review: Morgan & Associates

• Updated: Mon, August 25, 2014

• Reported By: Deb — Aurora Colorado
Morgan & Associates
Katonah, New York USA

Morgan & Associates Eric Thompson "Law Firm" scamming me for a Cash Advance loan of $740 I NEVER took out. Katonah New York

I have seen this same scenario posted several times.

First I got calls from a law firm "collection agency" threatening me (and I mean threatening me with nasty language) that I needed to pay this immediately to avoid a law suit and arrest.  I have NEVER taken out a loan from Cash Advance, INC nor anyone of its affiliates.  The amount I supposedly owe is $740 which seems to be a common amount that others are remiss in paying back!

Second I started getting e-mails from a different "Us Lawyers" REALLY.  Everytime I call and ask for Eric Thompson or William Morrison I always get (most likely the same individual) get someone who sounds "offshored" like from India or the Phillipines!   I've called "him" Mr. Eric William Thompson-Morrison and tell him EVERY SINGLE TIME I do not owe any money, I've NEVER borrowed money from this company, etc.  Then I say I'll have my attorney contact you...please verify your firms name and give me your mailing address and then the BIG hang-up EVERYTIME.

Lastly, what is scary is they have my name, SS# and my employer name and I don't know what to do about that. I've reported this to my State's Attorny General.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Morgan-Associates/Katonah-New-York-10536/Morgan-Associates-Eric-Thompson-Law-Firm-scamming-me-for-a-Cash-Advance-loan-of-740-1172138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Morgan & Associates