Complaint Review: Morgan Buildings and Spas

• Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: Sarah — Garland Texas United States of America
Morgan Buildings and Spas
2800 McCree Rd Garland TX 75041 Garland, Texas United States of America

Morgan Buildings and Spas I bought my spa at the Texas State Fair in 2011, The salesmans are Junkyard Dogs! Garland, Texas

I am in a wheelchair and needed a spa for therapy. I purchased my spa at the Texas State Fair in 2011 and right fom the start it was terrible. The reason I still bought is they had the least expensive spa there  (and know I know why) and thats it. The salesman lied to my face, he said that it was 110V it was 220V. He said the spa cleaned itself no chemicals, I have since had to purchase many chemicals. He said he would include steps and a cover lift since I'm handicapped but when I called after delivery the manager said I signed a contract with no steps or lift and if I wanted the items I would have to pay $615 for the items and installation. My spa has a leak that they have still not been able to repair. The tech said his checks were being returned so he was not going to come out and fix my spa until he got paid. It's been over a year and I still have not got to enjoy my spa ONCE! I was at the State Fair again and I went by the Morgan booth to express my feeling toward my expierience and I basically was laughed at. I sweat because I refuse to have someone wheel me around and they asked if they could wheel me somewhere else because I look tired. They made jokes about my weight right to my face. They even asked if I was offered a crane to get in and out of the tub, and if I float, and am I kinned to Shamoo the sea world whale. It got so bad I began to cry and by this time peoplke had started to take note. I was wheeled off against my will down by the stadium, the entire time I was screaming how bad Morgan was and the salesman/manager James who was pushing me was telling the people that I had attacked a vendor and he was simply wheeling me to the officers. How dare you make a mockery of me. If I wasnt in this wheelchair I would go up there and get my money back the old fashioned way. They treat people like dirt, please dont buy Morgan products. There are pplenty of other places that sell equal or better products. I beg you, they are scoundrels.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Morgan-Buildings-and-Spas/Garland-Texas-75041/Morgan-Buildings-and-Spas-I-bought-my-spa-at-the-Texas-State-Fair-in-2011-The-salesmans-953549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Morgan Buildings and Spas