Complaint Review: Morgan Properties Real Estate

• Updated: Mon, January 30, 2012

• Reported By: Valerie Smythe — Westfield New Jersey United States of America
Morgan Properties Real Estate
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Morgan Properties Real Estate Morgan Properties Unfair to Handicapped and Disabled People King of Prussia, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: Working on Solution

I have lived at Duncan Hill Apartments in Westfield, NJ for 15 years, and have paid over $250,000.00 in rent. I have recently been diagnosed with an illness that does not allow me to climb the stairs to my second-floor apartment. When I advised Management of my health issues, and that it was imperative that I move, (I also lost my job due to my illness) they have decided to fine me $3,088.00 just to leave.

My apartment has always been kept clean, I have always paid my rent on time. The apartment has not been painted or renovated in over 20 years, as I moved in on the same day the previous tenants moved out. I have called Management and left 2 messages, neither of which has been returned.

This corporation is cold blooded and apparently does not care about its tenants- only their money. I have nothing left after the onset of my illness, and no one will even talk to me. $250,000.00 is a lot of money to have paid (I am a single mom of 2) over the years, and the disrespect I am being shown is a perfect example of the treatment any future tenants will receive if they move here.

I hope this posting will result in at the very least, a return call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Morgan-Properties-Real-Estate/King-of-Prussia-Pennsylvania-19406/Morgan-Properties-Real-Estate-Morgan-Properties-Unfair-to-Handicapped-and-Disabled-People-829670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Morgan Properties Real Estate

Working on Solution

AUTHOR: kboland - (United States of America)

Vls59-I understand your complaint and have heard that you are speaking with our Area Vice President to work through your issue.  He is a very understanding man and will work with you to do what is best for all.