Complaint Review: Morgan RV Resorts

• Reported By: Gusto — Crozet Virginia United States of America
Morgan RV Resorts
509 Queensbury Ave Queensbury, New York United States of America

Morgan RV Resorts Pricing Inequity Queensbury, New York

Morgan RV Campground Resorts owns several properties throughout the country.  Headquarters for Morgan RV Resorts is Queensbury, NY.

In April 2012, I booked a full-hookup, lake side camping site at Peter's Pond, Sandwich, MA, which is owned by Morgan RV Resorts.  The price for one week was $443, non-refundable, which I paid using my credit card.

In August 2012, I received an email from Morgan RV Campground, a voicemail, and a voice mail message announcing a "special discount" price of $399 for camping from Sept 4 through mid October at Morgan Rv Resorts.  Imagine my reaction to an offer of $399 for about 6 wks, when I spent $443 for 1 week when I booked in April.

I immediately pointed out the pricing inequity and asked for an adjustment in price.  The person I spoke with would call me back, computers were down.  I did receive a call later that day, but no resolution.  I called back the following day and spoke with Linda (ext 7009) who said she would get back to me by Sunday at the latest because Morgan RV Resort's policy is to return calls within 24 to 48 hrs.  Really?  No call.

My next and last call placed to Morgan RV Resort was this past Monday.  Linda (ext 7009) was on another line but would get back to me.  Really?

No word; no adjustment; and I've been had.  Beware booking with Morgan RV Resorts.  By the way, I was told that the "special offer" of $399 for approx 6 weeks is being offered to new reservations only.  Makes me wonder why Morgan took the time to call me, email me and drop a voicemail message.  Poor business practice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Morgan-RV-Resorts/Queensbury-New-York-/Morgan-RV-Resorts-Pricing-Inequity-Queensbury-New-York-927486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Morgan RV Resorts