Complaint Review: Morgan Stanley Home Lones

• Reported By: Ted — Waldorf Maryland United States of America
Morgan Stanley Home Lones
1 Mortgage Way Mount Laurel, New Jersey United States of America

Morgan Stanley Home Lones Unrealistic idodic requests Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Morgan Stanley Home Lones charges a $495.00 free for non approved loans. I was trying to free up some cash so I thought I'd get a refinance through them.  My house was valued at three times the loan amount, my IRA with them over five times the amount. They were unable to approve the loan due to a credit application they stated was imcomplete. I provide much more information on my finances that they would ever need for a loan ten time the amount I was asking for.

Every day I would send them some more information, until they ask for documents only my bank would have and P&R statements that wouldn't even be finished until the end of the year. I wonder how many non approced loans Morgan Stanley issues each day? This is the 1st time I have ever been not approved for a loan of any type.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Morgan-Stanley-Home-Lones/Mount-Laurel-New-Jersey-08054/Morgan-Stanley-Home-Lones-Unrealistic-idodic-requests-Mount-Laurel-New-Jersey-944739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Morgan Stanley Home Lones