Complaint Review: Morgan and Associates Law Firm

• Reported By: Phyllis — Lubbock Texas United States of America
Morgan and Associates Law Firm
, California United States of America

Morgan and Associates Law Firm Attorney Danny Rogers Con-Artist, California

I received a call at my job from a man with a very deep accent stating his name was Attorney Danny Rogers.  He is a lawyer and the authorities will be at my job in 45 minutes to arrest me.  I asked him what it was regarding he states that he will tell me once he has me in jail. I am a member of Legal Shield!!  (Everyone needs this coverage) I called my lawyer and he advised me that this did not sound legit and through verifying the information I learned that the State Bar number that this man is using is for a deceased person, (108970.  The fax number he gave me, stating it was from the Lubbock Texas Sherriff's office is disconnected (806-209-8080). He would not give me an address for his company, nor would he tell me what the matter was regarding.  The phone number he is calling from is 818-230-1395.  These people need to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Morgan-and-Associates-Law-Firm/-California-33333/Morgan-and-Associates-Law-Firm-Attorney-Danny-Rogers-Con-Artist-California-974979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Morgan and Associates Law Firm