dried

• Updated: Wed, September 12, 2012

• Reported By: jlopiccolo — San Marcos California United States of America
Morgan and Associates Law Firm
San Diego, CA San Diego, California United States of America

Morgan and Associates Law Firm Very Rude, Very Intimidating, Fast Talking, Stalking Scammers!!!! San Diego, California

This "law firm" has been calling and leaving very intimidating messages on my voice mail.  The man has a heavy Indian/middle eastern accent and a very American name (he's used "Brian Jackson" and "Michael Sinclair" so far).  I've spoken with them several times and each time they try to be very intimidating saying that I have a criminal case opened against me, or that I'm being sued and if I don't act now I will be arrested.  I am an aggressive person and I know my rights so I started asking them questions about who they are and where are they located. I also told them that I am recording the conversation just so they know. Once I started not letting them push me around, that's when I started getting hung up on and the calls stopped. Needless to say, I am definitely NOT having criminal charges filed against me but I sure wish these scammers were!!!! I'm tired of these people trying to scam others out of money instead of working for it just like I have to!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Morgan-and-Associates-Law-Firm/San-Diego-California-/Morgan-and-Associates-Law-Firm-Very-Rude-Very-Intimidating-Fast-Talking-Stalking-Scamm-940265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Morgan and Associates Law Firm