Complaint Review: Morgan and Associates PC

• Updated: Mon, April 08, 2013

• Reported By: SKEETERBITE45 — Choctaw Oklahoma
Morgan and Associates PC
The Oil Center, Suite 205E 2601 NW Expressway Internet United States of America

Morgan and Associates PC Claimed to have served me notice when, in fact, they have not even to date. Internet

TFCU allowed my records to be taken by Morgan and Associates when it was a Credit Card Fraud Case and Burglary of my home, theft of my credit cards and records to my banks, etc. My records had sat dormant in the Tinker Federal Credit Union until this collector grabbed them up after about 3 years after the incident or longer then sent me a letter telling me to pay $11,000 to them for this bogus case against me.

The TFCU printed pictures of my husband using his checking account to a different bank but their ATM then said he took money from my credit card. Additionally, they pulled several different account numbers to different debit cards from our different banks we had used after my husband left TFCU because he had been shut off from his accounts at TFCU after his Bankruptcy.

TFCU refuses to allow you to carry an account with them should you have to file Bankruptcy so, don't leave funds in any accounts you have with them or they will be garnished by them. Thus, we used alternative banks in our area to have a checking account with after TFCU falsely represented themselves as creditors when I had given them police reports for these incidents of credit card use unauthorized by me.

This collector, Morgan and Associates for TFCU filed suit against me and even when I told them it was a case of burglary, credit card theft they continued to harass and file suit against me. They knowingly accepted this case even with the facts shown that I had been victimized by thieves and identity theft.

The attorney, having pictures of me and my husband in his possession told the judge that we were not there in the courtroom and quickly had the paper signed by her to hold me responsible for the debt however, I contacted the judge and told her both my husband and I were in the courtroom so she reversed her decision. Non the less, the attorney put liens against my property on my address even though this case had not been decided yet. That is fraudulent activity and unethical.

I am a victim of horrendous crimes by thieves and yet these two businesses have committed fraud against me even after I have shown these debts are not mine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Morgan-and-Associates-PC/internet/Morgan-and-Associates-PC-Claimed-to-have-served-me-notice-when-in-fact-they-have-not-ev-1041646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Morgan and Associates PC