Complaint Review: Morgan properties- Sparta Green

• Updated: Tue, September 28, 2010

• Reported By: BIC — Ossining New York United States of America
Morgan properties- Sparta Green
135 Croton Ave. Ossining, NY Ossining, New York United States of America

Morgan properties- Sparta Green A management companies of liars and idiots Ossining, New York

I have never, in all my life, had to deal with people as stupid as this management company. To being with, the apartment is a complete rip off. It is over priced considering the area its in. The only advantage to it is it allows dogs of any size, which is hard to find in Westchester. Sadly, that's not where the rip off stop.
The property management team isn't exactly intelligent, and they really don't know what they are doing. They often make mistakes with simple addition or logging payments properly and will harass you for money you don't owe them. They will stick letters in your mailbox that say "this is a friendly reminder, you owe x amount of dollars". Its very important that you call and follow up because they don't tell you what you owe money for and sometimes you don't owe money for anything. They will also try and change your lease. I guess someone realized they made a mistake with our lease so we got a letter that we owed money. When I went to find out what it was for, they told me we were paying the wrong amount of rent. They waited almost 4 months to tell us this. They then handed me a lease renewal that I had never seen before... the first page of the renewal has a breakdown of rent for the year. They took the renewal we signed and put a different breakdown with the renewal they gave to me to show me we were paying the wrong rent. I have since found the actual renewal we signed.
So, all in all, these people are complete rip offs. They're useless when you have a problem, they're stupid, and unresponsive. Save yourself the stress. Go somewhere else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2010 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Morgan-properties-Sparta-Green/Ossining-New-York-/Morgan-properties-Sparta-Green-A-management-companies-of-liars-and-idiots-Ossining-New-645227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Morgan properties- Sparta Green