Complaint Review: Morgan properties(sherwood apartments ossining, ny)

• Submitted: Wed, September 22, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, February 14, 2011

• Reported By: Jay — norristown Pennsylvania United States of America
Morgan properties(sherwood apartments ossining, ny)
135 croton avenue ossining, New York United States of America

Morgan properties, sherwood apartments Hidden fees, misleading information, bad management ossining, New York

*Consumer Comment: I lived at Sherwood Townhomes Also

*Consumer Comment: Same can be said for Sparta Green

*Consumer Comment: So?

If you are looking to rent, my best advice is not to use any Morgan property. They have purchased many properties from Home Properties and are attempting to expand. I just moved into the Sherwood apartments in Ossining New York. Once I moved in I discovered all of the additional fees and cost that were never mentioned to me when signing the lease. They out right lie about the qualifications you need to move in, and the management is completely out of wack. STAY AWAY FROM SHERWOOD APARTMENTS OR SPARTA GREENS. They are not taken care of, and are way over priced. If you have any issues or concerns they will say what ever the want to make you happy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2010 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Morgan-propertiessherwood-apartments-ossining-ny/ossining-New-York-10562/Morgan-properties-sherwood-apartments-Hidden-fees-misleading-information-bad-managemen-643339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Morgan properties(sherwood apartments ossining, ny)

I lived at Sherwood Townhomes Also

AUTHOR: Mel - ()

I lived in the same complex and they are a ripoff. I lived there for 3 years and the whole apartment seemed as if it was coming apart with very poor response and maintenance. I had a leak in my ceiling; the maitenance man came over to fix it. He put a whole in the ceiling and never repaired the leak. There was so much water coming down that a huge stain in the carpet formed and it smelled. When I moved out they sighted the stain as a default on my move-out agreement. I asked the manager to clean my carpets because they had not been cleaned since I moved in. He said no, they only do that when they raise a tenant's rent really high. So i had the carpets professionally cleaned twice out of my own pocket and when I moved out they charged me over $600 stating that the carpets had to be replaced due to stains!!! I'm currently filing a lawsuit against them. I have many more stories; take my misfortune as a warning.

Same can be said for Sparta Green

AUTHOR: BIC - (USA)

Same things happened with us. The management company is completely useless and can't answer the simplest questions. They will also try to get money out of you if you don't owe it. We had to break our lease early because we just couldn't handle them anymore. Couldn't agree more... STAY AWAY FROM ANY MORGAN PROPERTY!

So?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

What are these extra fees and costs that they didn't mention when you signed the lease?