dressed

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: nanook — Liberty Missouri United States of America
Morgans Deals
8900 Business Park Drive Suite 20 Austin, Texas United States of America

Morgans Deals Took my money and did not refund or provide the services paid for Austin, Texas

Morgans Deals accepted payment of $200 total for three vouchers.  After spending five months unsuccessfully trying to contact the companies that i was to receive service from, using these vouchers, I told Morgans deals i wanted my money back.  They said they would only credit my account with the $200  so i could buy other deals from them, that they had already paid the companies my money and could not get it back.  they said i could try to get the money back from the two companies myself if i wanted.  A. If the companies won't answer emails or phone calls for service how would i get in touch with them to get my money back?  B. I didn't pay the other companies, Morgans Deals did.  I paid Morgans Deals and should be repaid by them.  The two companies i bought vouchers for are Dean Ashley Contracting for a deck power wash (costing me $50)  and two vouchers for $75 each for remodeling services from Corkers Remodeling.  i still have the vouchers purchased in my files as well as phone and email records to and from Morgans Deals and these two companies to verify all this information.  Note: Morgans Deals deleted all my voucher history online, but I have the copies of those vouchers to prove they were issued as well as credit card charges.  There is no way they can deny any of it and it will cost them even more if they have to pay court fees in small claims court.  Morgans Deals owes me $200 back on my credit card.  They have been dishonest and unethical.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Morgans-Deals/Austin-Texas-78759/Morgans-Deals-Took-my-money-and-did-not-refund-or-provide-the-services-paid-for-Austin-T-993470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Morgans Deals