Complaint Review: Morning Dew Exteriors Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, May 21, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, May 21, 2011

• Reported By: Alvin Kang — Northbrook Illinois United States of America
Morning Dew Exteriors Inc.
150 W Dundee, Buffalo Grove IL 60089 Buffalo Grove, Illinois United States of America

Morning Dew Exteriors Inc. mdexinc.com Terrible roofing company, horrible workmanship, no work ethic Buffalo Grove, Illinois

I hired Sam and Mike to complete a tear off and install of a new roof at my house in Northbrook.
When they arrived they showed me that they were extremely reputable as a company by showing me previous work that they had done as well provide documentation from the Better Business Bureau that they had great ratings...
When they started the work, the terms were: 1/3 of the money upfront for the supplies, 1/3 when they are that the halfway point and 1/3 when they are complete. Right away, before the were done they asked for more money, which was fine because I saw that they were doing work.

Slowly they stopped sending their workers to my house and stopped returning my calls.

During that time they had a dumpster at my house that was covering my garage for over 7 weeks. They spilled nail all over my property and I was scared that my dogs were going to step on them. I called Sam on several occasions and after the 10th call he send 2 guys to come look for nail, but like their roofing, they did a halfass job and there are still nail I pick up today on the property.

After they were "done" with the roofing, the roof leaked right away. It damaged my couch and several other items in my house. I could not believe this happened.  After calling him, he refused to call me back and had some girl at his office call me to dispute what was happening.

It takes a real man to send some girl at the office to resolve his issues. The girl I believe was a handicap as she was unable to form complete sentences and use basic reasoning skills.

After this, he signed a form that released me from paying the final amount owed to him. I will post this later.
If you have any questions and would like to see their workmanship, please feel free to call me. 8479622533 I would be more than happy to show you their "workmanship" as well as several documents they signed showing that they did the worst job imaginable.

I would recommend using ANYONE else or putting a tarp over your house and praying it doesnt leak over using these 2 clowns.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2011 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Morning-Dew-Exteriors-Inc/Buffalo-Grove-Illinois-60089/Morning-Dew-Exteriors-Inc-mdexinccom-Terrible-roofing-company-horrible-workmanship-no-731733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Morning Dew Exteriors Inc.