Complaint Review: Morning Dew exterior, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, May 18, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, May 21, 2011

• Reported By: Steve — Round Lake Park Illinois United States of America
Morning Dew exterior, Inc.
150 W. Dundee Rd. Buffalo Grove, Illinois United States of America

Morning Dew exterior, Inc. roof reshingle with moisture problems eversince, & misleading their accountability to repair. NO drip cap or ice shield PER CODE! Buffalo Grove, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Same Issue

Morning Dew reshingled my roof under my homeowners insurance from HAIL damage. I never had a problem with moisture before the re-roof. This was in 2008. I called with the first problem in Jan. 2009, and again in Feb. 2010. Now I called again and am getting no response. In fact, their phone no. is no longer a working No. with no further information. I had my insurance adjuster go on the roof and he said NO drip caps were installed and possibly NO ice & water shield. Next  are complaints with the BBB and the Attorney Generals office of Lisa Matigan. They WILL be held accountable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2011 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Morning-Dew-exterior-Inc/Buffalo-Grove-Illinois-60089/Morning-Dew-exterior-Inc-roof-reshingle-with-moisture-problems-eversince-misleading-730706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Morning Dew exterior, Inc.

Same Issue

AUTHOR: Alvin Kang - (United States of America)

Steve,

My name is Alvin Kang. I am also filing a lawsuit with these people and going to the BBB as well as the attorney generals office. I am having my attorney take a look at this, let me know if you would like to work on this together. Sam and Mike need to know its not OK to screw people out of money.