Complaint Review: Morrisons Mobile Home Service - William S Morrison

• Submitted: Sun, November 13, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, December 07, 2005

• Reported By:beaver falls Pennsylvania
Morrisons Mobile Home Service - William S Morrison
3316 Ridge Rd Aliquippa, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

William S Morrison - Morrisons Mobile Home Service cheated, lied, did shotty work, made excuses, over charged, took advantage of trust ripoff Aliquippa Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: no victim here

*Author of original report: no victim here

*Author of original report: Bill Morrison is still at it, lying, making excuses

I hired Mr Morrison to do some work for me. I have had nothing but problems ever since. His work was lousey, he cheated me on the materials and never gave me a detailed contract. He always made excuses.

After the job was done, all I got was lies and more excuses. He could have made the job right anytime but he chose not to. If you use this man to do work for you be advised he will cheat you if he gets the opportunity.

Not only was his work bad, but he overcharged me by thousands of dollars. He told me to trust his and I did. That was my mistake. His mistake was thinking I would take it without letting my neighbors know just what kind of a scoundral he is.

Donna
beaver falls, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2005 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Morrisons-Mobile-Home-Service-William-S-Morrison/Aliquippa-Pennsylvania-15001/William-S-Morrison-Morrisons-Mobile-Home-Service-cheated-lied-did-shotty-work-made-ex-164419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Morrisons Mobile Home Service - William S Morrison

no victim here

AUTHOR: Sue - (U.S.A.)

I am a hard working woman on a low income, so you know every penny counts. I don't appreciate a con artist cheating me. I don't plan on taking it. I have the proof to put Bill away for a long time. I am going to use it to the fullest.

no victim here

AUTHOR: Sue - (U.S.A.)

Bill Morrison is still at it, lying, making excuses

AUTHOR: Sue - (U.S.A.)

Bill Morrison overcharged me for some work he did for me, but that wasn't enough for him. He also did a lousy job. So bad in fact, if I hadn't caught him, it would have been the death of my home. Water coming in your home will kill it.
Now that Bill is about to meet my attorney, he wants to do the right thing!!!!! Now
I want a cash settlement. Bill wants to fix the job he messed up to begin with.
I say no way. I want someone I can trust to fix this catastrophy. Bill has proven many times he is not to be trusted. Unfortunately I found out to late. Whats even worse is that I trusted him. I plan to stand and fight to see that justice is done. As consumers we have an obligation to let this kind of person know that we aren't taking it anymore. Shame on a man that will cheat an elderly woman and her handicapped husband. SHAME ON YOU BILL!!!!!!!!