Complaint Review: Mortgage Centers USA

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: Levi — Gillette Wyoming
Mortgage Centers USA
Nationwide USA

Mortgage Centers USA First Choice Lenders Nationwide, LLC Mortgage Fraud Nationwide

9/2013 I was put into contact with this co. to receive a home loan. My loan was passed to Hugh Elliot when the government shut down. Things weren't progressing quickly enough, so Kimberly Jametric or Demetri took it back.

I was given the run around time and time again and told that if I secured all of my down into an escrow account we would close within days. I trusted that and sent over my down payment. We didn't close.

I have wired over 45K to this co. and I have become aware that the closing will not happen. In my contract, it states that at any time the loan will not take place after 30 days, all monies will be refunded to me less 1% of the original loan amount for their fees.

I have been in contact with my attorney, the Attorney General, their company, investors, escrow bank and now the FBI. When I contacted the bank in which my money was wired into a "sacred" escrow account, they inform me that the account has been closed.

Ms. Kimberly Jametric or Demetri (whichever she goes by today) will not respond to me, my phone calls, emails, text messages, etc. Her company will not respond to me either. I realize that I will have to pay the 1% fee, I'm not disputing that, although I am left to speculate that this company is 100% fraudulent.

I would like to receive the monies back to me so that I can secure local financing. Per my contact THAT IS SIGNED, I am rightfully allowed to request these monies back. Several of the investors that have worked with Kimberly  have pulled out of her company for how dishonest this transaction has become.

I have tried since February to retrieve this money. It is inheritance from my father and now I am left with nothing. I am a single mother of 4 children and I trusted that this company was legit. Please if anyone has any information regarding how to contact this fraud, please message me asap!

WARNING-This company and this woman are frauds of the worst kind!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2014 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mortgage-Centers-USA/nationwide/Mortgage-Centers-USA-First-Choice-Lenders-Nationwide-LLC-Mortgage-Fraud-Nationwide-1153995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mortgage Centers USA