Complaint Review: Mortgage Expo

• Submitted: Thu, March 09, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 09, 2006

• Reported By:bowling green Ohio
Mortgage Expo
1660 Walt Whitman Road, Suite 101 Melville,, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-510-8938
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Mortgage Expo took money from me! Melville New York

i called a number in our local news paper for a loan, and i got approved. (both me and my fiance did this, two seperate times-not together) i got all the papers, signed, dated, everything. they asked for a deposit since i have bad credit. so, i sent it. then, i never got my check which was guaranteed 24 hours. they even said id get it THAT day. so i called (never was able to get a hold of them) and they said i owed more money. so, being stupid-i paid it. never heard from them again! tried and tried, till the main number i called, they told me to call a certain person. so i did. i asked for my money back, because he offered. i asked what address it was being sent to, because i am in college right now and not at home. he wouldnt tell me the address it was being sent to. he told me the refund check would be under my fiances name, and to the address he provided. first of all-we applied for 2 SEPERATE loans. theres no way they could have known about both of ours. second, they wouldnt tell me my address. apparently, it was on another computer (he said). but he had all my other info there in front of him? he told me to go screw myself, screaming at me, and i never heard from them again. over all, both me and my fiance were scammed of over 1,000.00. we have not heard from them since. they stole my money!!!!

Jennifer
bowling green, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2006 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mortgage-Expo/Melville-New-York-11747/Mortgage-Expo-took-money-from-me-Melville-New-York-180333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mortgage Expo