Complaint Review: Mortgage Lender

Mortgage Lender
Woodland Hills California Internet United States of America

Mortgage Lender Personal loan scam Internet

*Consumer Comment: don't understand

*Author of original report: Nope never got it back

*Consumer Comment: did u get your money back ??

*Consumer Comment: Accent Not true

*Consumer Comment: yep, scammed

This compAny is a scam artist. I was contact acted by a John Fulton who approved me for a loan sent me a contract and then told me I had to send in the first four payments up front as well. Once I sent this money by wire transfer I was then told that my account was red flagged and I had to purchase the additional insurance so I sent in an additional payment of 595. after that they wanted more I said no and requested a refund because it was getting out of hand. A Sarah Jenkins then told me I would get my refund in 10 days by courier and had to sign. I requested the company send me a letter stating I would get my money back and they did but all of a sudden John Fulton and Sarah Jenkins have magically disappeared! I cannot get them on the phone and I have to call from different numbers yesterday I got someone on the phone who I know was John Fulton but claimed to be a customer service rep and couldn't help me! Now I have been calling everyday for weeks and this person John when he does answer changes his voice as if I am stupid or can't tell the difference! Well I was told my money would be here by the 17 and that has passed! Iam sure now I will not get my money back because I called again and was told that now it would be coming by regular mail! Lies lies lies! I should have my money by now it has been 2 weeks I contacted the BBB and a lawyer next is the government financial lending corp of Ca someone will help me because this John Fulton is a character and I have had enough of it! taking advantage of people like this putting them in greater financial binds! I will fight to the end!! I hope someone is taking notes because I'm a soldier and a persistent one! This company has messed with the right one at the wrong time!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2012 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mortgage-Lender/internet/Mortgage-Lender-Personal-loan-scam-Internet-929305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mortgage Lender

don't understand

AUTHOR: Heather Venteicher - (United States of America)

don't understand how this can be happening! We contacted the police and they can't help a lawyer will cost wayyy more than what they scammed us for and this is just terrible I had no idea that is was not legal to charge money up front for a loan. I sure hope these people get caught . so sorry to hear u did not get your money back as I have no hope that I will ever get any money back I am surprised there is not alot more reports on this company had it been maybe I would have not been scammed but there is nothing bad out there about these people!

Nope never got it back

AUTHOR: Ckk - (USA)

From this point I have no idea what to do but to continue with contacting my lawyer, these people are theives and have pulled the wool over my eyes. I didnt know that it was illegal to charge fees up front for a loan!! Now I know but I am for sure she wont get the money back just as I havent... No one I mean no one do business with these people who cant seem to find a job besides stealing money from people who have jobs and actually work for a living...

did u get your money back ??

AUTHOR: Heather Venteicher - (United States of America)

My sister also got scammed 2 weeks ago by the same company ... If she calls whatever phone she uses they block I guess because they automatically hang up on you before you can get in touch with anyone and If you call from a new number they answer she was scammed by a Paul Robinson ( of course fake name) but they scammed her for 1,040 USD and I was just wondering what are the next steps to get your money back she is in the state of VA ...these people are awful please please no one send them money she was told the same thing you were told she was red flagged and everything had to send in the first 2 loan payments up front VIA western Union to a Patrice Jones in GA and then another 540.00 for the insurance and in return she was getting a 10,000 loan she got a contract and everything and from the moment they got the money they have give her the run around and lies lies lies I just want some advice and what to do!!! I can't believe people can get away with doing this to people !!!

Accent Not true

AUTHOR: Raetaz - (United States of America)

I am unfortunate as I was also scammed by the same people. They don't have a foreign accent and that was one of the reasons that I trusted the company. I even looked on here and other scam sites before I even agreed to the loan. I found nothing.

But as time goes, I found that the site name expired in April 2010, the new site was started on July 17, 2012. So it's a little over a month old. I thought I had done enough research to believe in the company. They even had a file with the BBB.

I did file a complaint with the BBB. Next I guess it will be with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, the State attorney's office, not sure if I can file with the FBI as it is an internet correspondence and they do have a website and the money was sent international, I will just have to file and see what happens.

But if I can help stop them from scamming people and taking advantage of the fact that some of us can not help that we lost our better paying jobs and the economy is in the dumps that we just could no longer make the credit card payments but made sure to try and keep up to date on our mortgage, car payments, and keep food on the table for our 5 children I will fight and stand up with whom ever that is willing to help put a stop to it as well.

yep, scammed

AUTHOR: GeorgeV - (USA)

you fell for the oldest scam out there, its called the advance fee loan scam. its not legal to require fees for a loan. the people doing these scams are not who they say they are, they are usually in another country and using majic jack phones that are throw away, they pretend to be from a known company and have heavy accents. all their names are made up, and will require you to eithier western union money to some third party who is a receiver and gets a share of your money. you wont find the people, or even know where they are from cause the names are fake, and they are in nigeria, cameroon, canada, europe etc. its a huge network of scammers just trying to get you to wire them untraceable money.