Complaint Review: Mortgage Modification Center

• Submitted: Tue, April 28, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 28, 2009

• Reported By:stockton California
Mortgage Modification Center
7474 Shoreline Dr., Stockton, California U.S.A.

Mortgage Modification Center Desparate BEWARE Stockton California

I walked into Suntec Mortgage office located on Davis Rd., in Stockton, CA. I was told that due to my situation i would not be charged for any services. Months later I receive a bill from a company named Mortgage Modification Center located on Shoreline Dr., in Stockton indicating i owe them 2700.00. I immediately phone the number on the letter because i thought maybe this was identity theft or something. No one answered the phone for a week straight, just an answering machine. 2 weeks later i get another invoice now saying i owe 2950.00. After another attempt i get a receptionist and explain my situation- she indicated i need to speak to someone named Cameron Pannabecker. I basically just said hello and then was verbally abused for the remainder of the phone call. I have never been so distressed by a local business owner in my life. He basically told me that i was a wrongful individual and how do i live with myself. He said he would be sending me a letter indicating to pay up or else. I received another letter 2 weeks later and his written abuse was just as bad. How do these individuals continue to take advantage of people? When does it end? Mortgage brokers took advantage of homeowners which i strongly believe caused our economy to plumate now brokers like Cameron Pannabecker on our another bus to scam people. Its not right! You do not have to pay to get your loan modified. You can do it on your own with your lender- be patient and it works so get sucked in by the sharks - i too felt desparate and hopeless but dont summit and give blood to the sharks!

Betty
stockton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2009 11:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mortgage-Modification-Center/Stockton-California-95219/Mortgage-Modification-Center-Desparate-BEWARE-Stockton-California-447328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mortgage Modification Center