Complaint Review: Mortgage Modification Center

• Submitted: Thu, March 12, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 27, 2009

• Reported By:Stockton California
Mortgage Modification Center
7474 Shoreline Dr. Ste.3 Stockton, California U.S.A.

Mortgage Modification Center Incompitent and Dangerouse! Promised my everything, delivered nothing, took my money and almost caused me to lose my house if I hadnt fired them in time. Stockton California

*Author of original report: Mortgage Modification Center has Problems

*Author of original report: The Mortgage Modification Center's rebuttal is a joke. This company is pathetic.

*Consumer Comment: They Got us too!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mortgage Modification Center Worked Diligently

This company sold themselves well. They told us exactly what we wanted to hear, took our money and then basicly just blew us off. They directly cost us over $50,000.00 and damaged our credit.

We hired them to help us get a better loan and because of following their directions, our house went into forclosure, we lost an offer from the bank to reduce our principle, we incurred attourneys fees from the bank, we had to hire a lawyer to delay the forclosure so that I could deal with the bank myself. The Mortgage Modification Center of Stockton, did not live up to ANY of the promises they made to us, and I can prove they repeatedly lied to me through the entire process.

In my opinion they are extremely unethical, incompetent and dangerous and I highly suggest to anyone needing this service to do it yourself. It does not take hours and hours of your time like these companys tell you, and they dont have any better relationship with the banks than anyone on the street. They are lying. Simple as that. Once I took control it took me 4 days to get my loan modified, after seven nerve wracking months (plus the money I spent) of dealing with The Motgage Modification Center of Stockton.

Ronlw
Stockton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2009 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mortgage-Modification-Center/Stockton-California-95219/Mortgage-Modification-Center-Incompitent-and-Dangerouse-Promised-my-everything-delivered-433444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mortgage Modification Center

Mortgage Modification Center has Problems

AUTHOR: Ronlwilliams - (U.S.A.)

Since the original filing of this report, Cameron Pannabecker has moved his office twice, and is being investigated by the California Department of Real Estate.

AUTHOR: Ronlwilliams - (U.S.A.)

This is an update to my earlier report on The Mortgage Modification Center of Stockton. After ripping me off and costing me over 60K, all communication from them stopped. After he found out I had modified my loan myself, Cameron Pannabecker sent me a bill for $1,700.00 trying to take the credit. When I wrote back, calling him a crimminal and telling him to just show me some proof that he had done it, he wrote back calling me a bitter man, and how he was going to let it go if it would give someone as bitter as me just a few moments peace, it would be worth it to him. Im not joking he really said this, it was actually alot cornier and holier than thou than I have room for. I responded by telling him I dont want to cheat him, and not making me pay isnt going to give me any peace, so just show me the proof of what youre trying to collect for and Ill pay. Of course he cant, and didnt. I havent heard back, and if I do it will be more hot air and smoke and mirrors. I see someone else from my neighborhood was taken too. Its not slander when its true, so dont worry people, tell it like it is. This company is highly unethical at best.
PS: They never responded to the BBB when I filed a complaint against them.
Ronlwilliams Stockton, California

They Got us too!

AUTHOR: Jerilynne - (U.S.A.)

Same exact story! They took our Money and did nothing. I had to threaten them to get the owner Cameron Pannabecker to even email me back! Reported him to the Calif Board of Realtors, the BBB, and he gave them the same story he rebutted here to this person! Guess what? He's good, as they ignored me after his rebuttal to them! He needs to be stopped!

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Mortgage Modification Center Worked Diligently

AUTHOR: Cameron - (U.S.A.)

Unfortunately, when someone such as this person, is at-risk of losing their home, as most clients seeking a modification are, a high state of anxiety is normal. I believe it is this high state of anxiety that has caused this gentleman to lose site of the fact that The Mortgage Modification Center in deed worked diligently on his case, for months. It is because of this diligent work, as anyone who has tried to get a modification can attest to, that he was able to successfully save his home in "only four days". The Mortgage Modification Center is glad that his lender finally provided him with the relief that we had so diligently sought on his behalf, and that he will now experience the relief that his lender should have rightfully provided months ago. As I have explained to this consumer personally, the delays he experienced were not of our making, but rather the result of his lender not doing the right thing in a timely manner. We welcome any questions or comments, and have hundreds of very satisfied consumers who now have sustainable and affordable payments because of our efforts, much as this gentleman now experiences.