Complaint Review

Mortgage Restructuring Solutions, Inc.

Submitted:
Sat, April 16, 2011
Updated:
Sat, April 16, 2011
Reported By:
Ripped-off Rita
Orange California United States of America
Name:
Mortgage Restructuring Solutions, Inc.
Address:
3100 South Harbor Blvd., St.135 Santa Ana, California United States of America Phone:
714-542-2800
Category:
Loan Modification

Mortgage Restructuring Solutions, Inc. Harvey Garte H. Garte refused full refund despite no services rendered Santa Ana, California

H. Garte refused to pay me back a full refund. I am out several hundreds of dollars with no services provided.  H. Garte required me to send extremely sensitive financial documents, rudely demanded my money only to turn around and tell me that I shouldn't have been a customer in the first place (I should have been turned away during first contact due to my mortgage payment/income ratio). He paid back only a partial refund, ignoring multiple requests via email, pointing out his breach of contract and fradulent behavior.   I even sent him a letter, certified mail, to no avail.  Beware, he already once rebuttled this complaint on another website and said I wasn't telling the truth.

My case won in Small Claims Court.   H. Garte's company is receiving a judgment.  This is now public record. I pray that he does not prey on anyone else.  Oh, he also is on the radio.  I am amazed, really.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2011 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mortgage-Restructuring-Solutions-Inc/Santa-Ana-California-92704/Mortgage-Restructuring-Solutions-Inc-Harvey-Garte-H-Garte-refused-full-refund-despite-n-718456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mortgage Restructuring Solutions, Inc.

MORE FEATURED REPORTS