Complaint Review: Morton Motor Express

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: Mad Trucker — United States of America
Morton Motor Express
3045 Westinghouse Rd Rural Hall, North Carolina United States of America

Morton Motor Express Family owned company that doesn't know what their doing!! Rural Hall, North Carolina

Let me start off by saying this is the worst company I've ever worked for.  The company is family owned and they think they are the only one's that know anything about trucking.  I've been in the trucking industry over 10 years have even owned several trucks.  The company doesn't care about their drivers they like to hire young dumb drivers who are willing to take any type of treatment.  They don't believe in keeping their trucks in compliance when it comes to maintenance.  With the new CSA 2010 ruling who wants to take a chance with their driving record driving these raggedy trucks.

They promise raises that you will never see and get mad when you question them about it.  They hire people who don't know anything about trucking who try to tell you how to do your job.  This company will never be on the level of big LTL companies such as Southeastern and Estes because they don't know how to take care of their employees or their equipment.

I worked for this company for almost a year and every pay period my check was wrong.  But as soon as I made a mistake I had to sign a paper about it even if the facts weren't all true or else they would fire you. So I signed the paper to keep my job and low and behold a week later they still fired me.  The only reason I was trying to stick it out with this company is because of my family and the home time it provided.  Thank goodness I own my own truck and I can go back to work. If you are looking for a company that is going to treat you good and pay you for the job you do when you do it then keep looking because MORTON MOTOR EXPRESS ISN'T THE ONE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Morton-Motor-Express/Rural-Hall-North-Carolina-27045/Morton-Motor-Express-Family-owned-company-that-doesnt-know-what-their-doing-Rural-Hall-977208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Morton Motor Express