Complaint Review: Morton Plant Hospital

• Reported By: Nancy — Largo Florida United States of America
Morton Plant Hospital
300 Pinellas Ave Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Morton Plant Hospital They Tried to murder Me !!!! Clearwater , Florida

They Tried to Murder Me I went to Morton Plant Hospital "Stroke Center " because I knew something was very wrong, I trusted them, wouldn't you, If they advertised themselves as a stroke center, instead , they tried to kill me by doping me up with a medication which has absolutely no indication for Stroke , never calling a Stroke alert as Stroke Centers are supposed to do when someone especially in their 80s presents with Stroke symptoms, then sending me home , where they knew I live alone, to Die , had a massive Stroke at my home , leaving me severely paralyzed, and in excruciating pain daily, .

Here I am almost 2 and a half years later , No apology by the Hospital, another words , they see nothing wrong with what they did, therefore putting others in harms way, no assistance whatsoever, this must be categorized as criminal. Has our country deteriorated so badly, what a Shame. I knew our country to be a kind caring society, admitting, mistakes apologizing, helping others. I guess that is not the American way anymore.

May God help the Clearwater Florida community and protect them from these Murderers. Maybe when someone who is related to an official meets their fate at the Hands of Morton Plant Hospital , maybe then something will change with these crooks, we shouldn't have to wait for others to be hurt and die before something changes. The Lawyers that represent Morton Plant Hospital are responsible for allowing this mistreatment of our community to continue. I cant even get my day in court, harassing me with depositions, and delays. Someone help stop this from continuing!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 04:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Morton-Plant-Hospital/Clearwater-Florida-33756/Morton-Plant-Hospital-They-Tried-to-murder-Me-Clearwater-Florida-931331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Morton Plant Hospital