Complaint Review: Mos* Magazine

• Submitted: Mon, April 21, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, April 21, 2003

• Reported By:Aransas Pass Texas
Mos* Magazine
2550 Heritage Court Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Mos* Magazine ripoff tried to cancel service and they won't let me ripoff waste of time Atlanta Georgia

I called them up and asked to cancel the service. they told me they can't do that it's been over 10 days. i told them they have charged me 3 times of $58 dollors and i wanted it to stop and my money back. They tried to reduce the payment, i told them no i want my money back. After arguing with her for thirty min. she hung up on me because i was yelling.

Amanda
Aransas Pass, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2003 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mos-Magazine/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/Mos-Magazine-ripoff-tried-to-cancel-service-and-they-wont-let-me-ripoff-waste-of-time-At-53719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mos* Magazine