Complaint Review: Mos Magazine

• Submitted: Tue, March 25, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, March 25, 2003

• Reported By:mohnton Pennsylvania
Mos Magazine
New York, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-367-2921
  • Web:
  • Category: Media

Mos Magazine rip-off swindler New York New York

I was called on oct.2 2002 was offered magazine subscription for $3.+some cents per week if I excepted the offer ( a one year contract they would also send me a couple free magazines I had 30 days trial, a couple days after the initial phone call something told me to call , they gave me the wrong phone # $58.24 amonth since the first debit out of my wifes account on 10/7/02 that wasn't a 30 day trial.

my wife called today 3/25/03 when she saw all these debits out of her account for the last 6 months the company didn't want to discuss anything with her because I am the one they initially spoke with, she then asked to hear the taped recording of their representaive explainning in full detail all financial obligation of the magazine sub. for one year, she wanted to hear if I was told everything financially involved, they refused to let her hear the recording, she (my wife) had explained to them that I have a terminal illness and not well and she wanted the 6 months worthof debit back. no way.......

David
mohnton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2003 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mos-Magazine/New-York-New-York/Mos-Magazine-rip-off-swindler-New-York-New-York-50523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mos Magazine