Complaint Review: Mosaic ITES Services

Mosaic ITES Services
New Delhi Internet United States of America

Mosaic ITES Services mosaic-service.com rip off scam spam fraud, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Refund for services not delivered

*Consumer Comment: Mosaic ITES Services is a SCAM. Most trusted and ethical company? Says who?

*UPDATE Employee: Mosaic ITES Services has always been one of the most trusted and ethical company

*Consumer Comment: o really

*UPDATE Employee: Mosaic reply to the fraud report

*UPDATE Employee: Mosaic ITES is one of the top trusted SEO company

Mosaic ITES Services in Noida, India, is a fraud company. They took over my website for SEO 8 months back and they still not been able to get me results. Their customer service is pathetic.

I am pissed off with their service. They have taken thousand of dollars already.

Any one else who have got same level of service?

www.mosaic-service.com is a big time scam. They rip off money from small businesses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2010 12:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mosaic-ITES-Services/internet/Mosaic-ITES-Services-mosaic-servicecom-rip-off-scam-spam-fraud-Internet-650294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mosaic ITES Services

Refund for services not delivered

AUTHOR: Agnieszka - (Australia)

I am a genuine customer, and you will find my files in your records. Just ask Sarika, Sulochana, and few others.
I have paid Mosaic ITES 3 years ago.  The service was never delivered and i am still waiting for the refund.

Recently though, the very last week, i have been contacted again, by a person offering Mosaic ITES Services, to design and develop my website !!!! How incompetent is that? after asking them for a quote, guess what - not a word from one of the 10 people i emailed at Mosaic ITES Services in India.
Here i am Mosaic ITES Services in India, ready and waiting for your reply and, full refund. I dare you. If you stand by your word, i shall check my bank account by end of this week to find the full refund there.
I can also work out over 3 yrs worth of interest on the amount paid, plus loss of business due to Mosaic ITES Services in India incompetence.
You have the opportunity to prove you're honest and arrange for the full refund. When you do, I will announce it on this website.

Mosaic ITES Services is a SCAM. Most trusted and ethical company? Says who?

AUTHOR: Agnieszka - (Australia)

Hi All,

While submitting a rip off report myself, I am reading Mosaics replies here - in disbelief.

I am personally experiencing the most rude, incompetent, unprofessional, treatment by Mosaic ITES Services. And I can personally confirm, it is a SCAM.

How else can you describe a company who charges, upfront, and never delivers what was actually paid for? "most trusted and ethical' is the last on my list.

In your reply, mosaic, you cannot question if I am a legitimate business, or, say that you have not deal with me. Indeed you have. I am still waiting for the corrections to be done, effect of your incompetence, corrections, which i have re sent over and over again, over the last 6 months at least. This have to be done, so I can explain the 2nd stage of the project to you, as you seem to be hardly capable of handling more than one tiny assignment at any given time.

I am utterly appalled by mosaics staff attitude. Rude is a mere understatement.

Be decent for once - either deliver the job, as per brief and paid invoice, or refund since you're not able to come up with the goods.

You had the audacity to ask me for references, as soon as I paid the invoice, before starting any work. I have done as you requested, because I was promised professional work.

To say this company is a fraud, scam, again, is a major understatement.

So you dont accuse me of resorting to ripoffreport prior to reconciling this situation - there is over 800 emails exchanged with mosaic, as well as hundreds of skype msg too.

I have Facebook-liked the ripoffreport page, and started the conversation already.

Be decent. Your replies are a joke.

AUTHOR: Ramakant Mishra - (India)

Hi All

It is really shocking to see such wrong statements given by the people whom we have not event dealt with. Before making allegations, the people or businesses having complaining about Mosaic ITES scam are requested to show their websites and proofs, so that we can check where such are allegations are true or just a conspiracy.

We aim at providing quality services of maximum value and satisfaction to our clients, and have been one of the most trusted and ethical SEO company. However, these allegations about Mosaic ITES scam are not new, and we have face couple of them in the past, but have always come up unstained.

Please visit our website to read our client's testimonials

For any query please feel free to send  e-mail at (((ROR redacted)))

o really

AUTHOR: youaresofunny - (United States of America)

Dear Mosaic,

If you are truly a legitimate business, can you please explain how did your pdf entitled "company profile" have the exact same content, word for word, from  http://www.digitalassaultmedia.com/services/marketing/search-engine-optomization  and   http://www.demo.hashe.com/giant/services.php ??

Just because you pdf it, doesn't make it difficult to type out a sentence from our pdf, google it, and see which website it matches. Obviously, you plagiarized everything in your product portfolio from another company.

Mosaic reply to the fraud report

AUTHOR: Pooja Gupta - (India)

Hi All,

We have encountered few such false allegations made on us before. After investigating on this, it was found to be done by some of our XYZ competitor just to spoil our reputation. This is getting too common for most competitive companies to pull back their ranking. Mosaic ITES Services is ranking at top for "SEO Firm India" .

Whomsoever has written this post, can you please share your website URL and reveal your identity.

If you a true client, please come forward and we are ready to compensate for the inconvenience caused. E-mail us at marketing@mosaic-service.com.

Thanks,

Mosaic ITES is one of the top trusted SEO company

AUTHOR: Pooja Gupta - (India)

Hi Rex,

It would be great if you can mention your website so that we can locate the issues in your project and look over it on priority basis.

This was quite shocking to come across such complains about our services. Mosaic ITES been one of the most trusted and ethical company, always aims at providing maximum value and satisfaction to our client. We have handled over 4000 campaigns and have a huge clientele base all across the globe. Encountering such complains about our customer service actually came as a big stun for us.

If you need, we can provide you some references of our previous client from your country with whom you can get in touch for your contentment.

Mosaic is always known for being fair to their customers and providing excellent service to their esteem clients.

Thanks,