Complaint Review: Mos*magazine Subs

• Submitted: Wed, February 26, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, February 26, 2003

• Reported By:lisbon Ohio
Mos*magazine Subs
200 Chastain Center Bld, Suite200 Kennesaw, Georgia U.S.A.

Mos*magazine Subs ripoff they lie to you, they keep taking money from your credit card account ripoff liars victimized us Nykennesaw Georgia

On my credit card it has as MOS*MAGAZINE 800-367-2921 NY on letters it is CMS Consilidated Media Services 200 Chastain Center Blvd. Suite 200, Kennesaw, GA 30144
They keep billing my credit card without my permission.
was only suppose to be one time

Now they have overdrawn on my credit card and now i call my credit card company Capital One and they say they cannot do anything about it.

I am upset
I will contact my lawyer

Norine
Lisbon, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2003 02:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mosmagazine-Subs/Kennesaw-Georgia-30144/Mosmagazine-Subs-ripoff-they-lie-to-you-they-keep-taking-money-from-your-credit-card-acc-47003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mos*magazine Subs