Complaint Review: Mosquito Control Technology

• Reported By: Jack — Orrington Maine USA
Mosquito Control Technology
2384 Durham Dayton Hwy DURHAM, California United States of America

Mosquito Control Technology MCT repair service scam DURHAM, California

MCT is a repair facility that repairs mosquito magnet bug control units.  They advertise a $30 tuneups special.  I sent my unit in the beginning of June they received it June 11 and the reported status was pending inspection.  I did not hear back from them and on July 25 I called they apologized and said they would look at it right away.  When this unit was put away after the 2011 season it was operational.  I sent it in for the tuneup check just to make sure everything was adjusted properly that I wouldn't have any problems with it.  When they call me back they said that I needed $165 worth of repairs to the unit I explained to them that it shouldn't need any repairs as the unit was perfectly fine when it was sent in and there was no need to doing repairs just tuneup they again stated it needed $165 worth of repairs. Obviously this is a total ripoff they.  I told them not to repair it and send it back again this is a total ripoff. Buyer beware if using this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2012 11:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mosquito-Control-Technology/DURHAM-California-95938/Mosquito-Control-Technology-MCT-repair-service-scam-DURHAM-California-918717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mosquito Control Technology