Complaint Review: Mosquito Control

• Updated: Thu, July 26, 2012

• Reported By: Tburg — Courtland Ontario Canada
Mosquito Control
975 Mid-Way Blvd Internet/Mississauga ON, Ontario United States of America

Mosquito Control Aries, Mississauga I was luckier, but lesson learned! Internet/Mississauga ON, Ontario

I too ordered from this site! Thought it was safe and was supported by PayPal.  Received a confirmation email with an order number and telling me I would be notified when shipped.  I noticed their was no way to track order so tried provided phone numbers.  Both numbers had been disconected.  Where I was lucky, the amount was not charged to my credit card account or my PayPal.  Unfortunately, my account number is out there and I now have to cancel that card.  Sorry to the Americans who were kind enough for the warning!  I wish I had done my normal research and read their warning sooner.  When you see their date of 2009 that's 3 years this company has been in fraud!  That's a long time for a web site to be sending automatic replies of confirmations for a folded company.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mosquito-Control/InternetMississauga-ON-Ontario-/Mosquito-Control-Aries-Mississauga-I-was-luckier-but-lesson-learned-InternetMississaug-917875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mosquito Control