Complaint Review: Motherhood Maternity / Parenting Magazine

• Updated: Mon, May 12, 2008

• Reported By:Orem Utah
Motherhood Maternity / Parenting Magazine
motherhood.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Motherhood Maternity / Parenting Magazine Motherhood Maternity gave my credit card number to Parenting Magazine! Nationwide

I had been getting Parenting Magazine for free and didn't think much of it. Then I noticed a charge on my bank account from them, so I called the number to look into it. I told the rep that I did not order the magazine and did not want to be charged for it. She asked if I shopped at Motherhood Maternity recently and I said I did. She said they offerered me 2 months free of Parenting Magazine and then since I paid with a credit card at the store, Motherhood gave my credit card number to Parenting Magazine, who then charged me for a subscription.

Fortunately they were willing to refund me for the subscription (though it took 3 weeks to "process the request") but it still makes me mad Motherhood gave my credit card number away! I love their products and their prices, but this makes me not want to shop there any more.

Keylimepie
Orem, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2008 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motherhood-Maternity-Parenting-Magazine/nationwide/Motherhood-Maternity-Parenting-Magazine-Motherhood-Maternity-gave-my-credit-card-number-332194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Motherhood Maternity / Parenting Magazine

structures