Complaint Review: Motherhood Maternity

• Submitted: Thu, October 23, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 23, 2008

• Reported By:Union Grove Wisconsin
Motherhood Maternity
5300 S 76th St Greendale, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Motherhood Maternity Charged my credit card for a Parenting Magazine Subscription without my permission Greendale Wisconsin

I took my granddaughter to this store to buy clothing for her birthday. When we were checking out she was asked if she would like two free months of Parenting Magazine. She responded yes, and gave them her name and address. After she received her two free copies, my credit card was charged $20.00 for a subscription. At no time were we told that this would happen. It was not explained to us that if she did not cancel the subscription after the two copies that I would be charged. When I finally got ahold of someone at the company, she said that the salesperson should have explained that to us. I had to sign for the purchase that I made at the store, why shouldn't I have to sign for another charge to my card?

Linda m
Union Grove, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2008 05:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motherhood-Maternity/Greendale-Wisconsin-53129/Motherhood-Maternity-Charged-my-credit-card-for-a-Parenting-Magazine-Subscription-without-384025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Motherhood Maternity