Complaint Review: Mothers Lounge LLC

• Updated: Mon, March 10, 2014

• Reported By: Darcie — Alberta
Mothers Lounge LLC
363 W Industrial Drive, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062 , Select State/Province USA

Mothers Lounge LLC Jenny Pierce Never Recieved Order for Baby Leggings! Ordered over 2 weeks ago! Pleasant Grove Utah

On February 21, 2014 I recieved an email from Groupon about free baby leggings.  I went onto this webpage and ordered the five free pairs.  After placing the order they asked for the cost of the shipping and handling, so I continued because that seemed fair.  Well it is now March 10th, 2014 and I tried to contact the vendor and to my dismay the email address doesn't work!  The name of the Company is Mothers Lounge LLC and they have tons of different freebies on Goupon from Coverups for breastfeeding to carseat covers.  Each place asks for the shipping and handling fee and obviously doesn't deliver!  Mainly I am not impressed and for someone who is still new to this internet buying I am mad with my experiences as of yet.  It doesn't make me want to use Groupon or buy online again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 10:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mothers-Lounge-LLC/Select-StateProvince/Mothers-Lounge-LLC-Jenny-Pierce-Never-Recieved-Order-for-Baby-Leggings-Ordered-over-2-we-1129767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mothers Lounge LLC