Complaint Review: Motime

• Submitted: Thu, October 10, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, October 10, 2013

• Reported By: Lyra — Daniel Island South Carolina

Motime Charged me $9.99 without me knowing

Ok, I'm not very good at this, but bear with me.

I was looking-up lyrics for The Love Club by Lorde, and I see an add that says

The Love Club Ringtone Send "The Love Club" Ringtone to your Cell The Love Club Ringtone     (don't ever click that ever)

And I think, Hey that would be cool if i had that song as my ring tone, so I click the link, enter in the stuff it asks for, and I get the last text, and it says somewhere in it sub/9.99, and then I freak out, like any normal person. I then find out, that I can't even get the ringtone I wanted. I haven't done much investigating yet.

Upon further investigation, I found it does say that it costs $9.99, but I feel that it kind of goes behind your back and charges you still.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2013 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motime/Select-StateProvince/Motime-Charged-me-999-without-me-knowing-1091017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Motime