Complaint Review: Motime

• Updated: Fri, February 17, 2012

• Reported By: pammyann215 — Baker Florida United States of America
Motime

Motime , .motime.com Motime just Stole Mo Money Internet, Internet

On 02/16/2012 I signed up for Motime ringtones free trial, only the two ringtones I attempted to download would not download.  So I immediately cancelled my service.  On 02/17/2012 I  realized my AT&T account had been charged $9.99 for the subscription.  I contacted Motime at the email address on the website letting them know about the problem.  I received an email from Andy who stated a the subscription had been canceled.

I sent another email requesting that Motime refunded my account.  I did not receive anymore correspondence.  I then called Motime and "Andy" answered the phone.  After explaining to "Andy" about the discrepancies in my account he stated he would attempt o send a check to me for the refund.

When I asked what country he was in "Andy" stated South Africa.  When I asked what country was Motime based out of he stated the USA.  When I asked which state Andy said New York City.  Then I asked if I could speak to anyone in Mew York City, or somewhere in the USA "Andy" State No.  There was no one here to accpept calls.  When I asked for a supervisor, Andy placed me on hold. after a few minute he (Andy) returned to the call and stated the supervisor was busy and asked if he could return my call, I then explained I would hold.  Approximately 2 minutes later "Andy" hung the phone up.

I am out $9.99.  Just imagine if everyone with a cell phone made this mistake.  I am sure "Andy" is getting rich off of services not received.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2012 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motime/internet/Motime-motimecom-Motime-just-Stole-Mo-Money-Internet-Internet-840926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Motime