Complaint Review: Motion Maine and Car Audio

• Updated: Sun, April 27, 2014

• Reported By: DonG — Islamorada Florida
Motion Maine and Car Audio
363S Coconut Palm Blvd Tavernier, Florida USA

Motion Maine and Car Audio Steve Jahn Tavernier, Florida, Tom Jenkins, Tavernier, Florida Unsatisfactory and unfinished security camera intallation and when paid in full no longer returns my phone calls. Tavernier Florida

*Author of original report: Corrected Name of Ripoff Business

I contracted with Steve Jahn to replace my 4 outdoor black & white cameras with new color ones with a new solid state recorder that I could access on my computer from anywhere like nanny cams do, The color cameras Steve provided were not as clear nor had as good night vision as my 15 year old black & white ones. After many quick trips trying to get all 4 cameras working Steve strung camera wires over the top of my roof to get all the cameras working. I made the mistake of paying him in full because he then never came back to finish the job and quit returning my phone calls.

I had to pay Wire Nuts in Key Largo to properly attach the camera wires around the house under the roof overhang and remove the wires over the top of the roof.  I have pictures of all of this.  Tom Jenkins whom Steve contracted to connect the computer monitoring system charged me  $792.50 more for an "upgraded" system but the computer monitoring from remote WiFi locations has never worked.  Tom, like Steve no longer return my phone calls. I write this as a warning to anyone thinking of doing business with Steve Jahn of Tavernier, Florida.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 01:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motion-Maine-and-Car-Audio/Tavernier-Florida-33036/Motion-Maine-and-Car-Audio-Steve-Jahn-Tavernier-Florida-Tom-Jenkins-Tavernier-Florid-1141586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Motion Maine and Car Audio

Corrected Name of Ripoff Business

AUTHOR: DonG - ()

The correct name of the Tavernier, Florida ripoff business is: Motion Marine and Car Audio not Motion Maine and Car Audio as you incorrectly spelled Marine.