Complaint Review: Motita's Party Rental

• Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Liz — Miami Florida United States of America
Motita's Party Rental
2600 SW 16th Street Miami, Florida United States of America

Motita's Party Rental Motitas Party Rental They are thieves!! The owner of the company Joseph, provides the worst level of service possible. Miami, Florida

I hired Motitas Party Rental for my daughters event this weekend! When I first started the contract with Josepf Argandona, he was very cooperative and said yest to everything. Payment was provided on time ALWAYS. The day of the event they brought all the equipment and it was FILTHY and BROKEN!! They person who dropped off the equipment said he was new and couldn't explain how to use any of it!! When I called Joseph to explain he started to YELL at me telling me that nothing was broken and that even if we didnt use it we would NOT get a refund!!!! This man is the lowest of the lowesat possible. THEE worst service I have EVER received from any company and I DONT recommend this company to anyone. They steal your money, and then once they have it they refuse to give you the service you asked for! I'm taking these people to court because its unacceptable!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motitas-Party-Rental/Miami-Florida-33145/Motitas-Party-Rental-Motitas-Party-Rental-They-are-thieves-The-owner-of-the-company-Jos-996490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Motita's Party Rental