Complaint Review: Motley Fool

• Reported By: Thomas — West Columbia South Carolina
Motley Fool
Internet USA

Motley Fool Double billed Internet

I never expected this from them. I signed up for a 1 year subscription for $49. I didn't think any thing about the charge as I was involved at their website. Maybe an hour later, I looked @ my bank account to see a charge for $98 from them. I thought, no way. These are tactics a sleazy internet company would use. I emailed them so to reimburse my account. I notified my bank also. There is a 30 day money back offer. If I don't receive a credit within the next 24 hours, I will cancel my account and spread the truth about them. It is up to them on how I proceed. I hope they do the right thing. One other thing, I have been a member with them since 2007.This is the 1st incident I have had with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motley-Fool/internet/Motley-Fool-Double-billed-Internet-1141319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Motley Fool