Complaint Review: Motor Meister Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, May 25, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, May 26, 2013

• Reported By: porsche911 — Hialeah Gardens Florida
Motor Meister Inc.
12217 Woodruff Avenue Downey, California USA

Motor Meister Inc. EBAY ADVERTISERS, IRRESPONSIBLE, AND WAS A TOTAL FRAUD !! LIARS and DISHONEST PEOPLE Downey California

*Author of original report: My special thanks to Mss. MIA PIKE

I sent my 911 engine to Motor Meister Inc. on December 2011 for a total repair

Everyone knows the Motor Mesiter Inc. people and my story is not that different than everyone else's.

After months of lies I hired a good lawyer from California to take on my case which nobody else has done.

That is the one thing the people at Motor Meister Inc. like and take advantage of...that nobody goes through with a lawsuit, especially in their own state of California.

My goal was to remove them from the market and that is what I'm going to accomplish without a doubt.

The judges in California are already well aware of Motor Meister Inc. in that they know their bad reputation.

My lawyer followed my instructions to continue my case with time and money not being an issue.

We won the case against Motor Meister and they repaired my motor in May 2013.

To those who are having issues with Motor Meister Inc., make it a point to hire a good California lawyer because these issues will go unnoticed if you just send emails and call Motor Meister.

Trust my advice, it worked for me.

I can help those who are having similar issues, you can write to me if you have any questions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2013 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motor-Meister-Inc/Downey-California-90241/Motor-Meister-Inc-EBAY-ADVERTISERS-IRRESPONSIBLE-AND-WAS-A-TOTAL-FRAUD-LIARS-and-D-1053915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Motor Meister Inc.

My special thanks to Mss. MIA PIKE

AUTHOR: porsche911 - ()

My special thanks to Mss. MIA PIKE

You are also IRRESPONSIBLE, AND WAS A TOTAL FRAUD !! LIAR and DISHONEST

I suggest you change your name in the future