Complaint Review: Motor Meister Inc

• Updated: Sun, May 26, 2013

• Reported By: dave — bergenfield New Jersey
Motor Meister Inc
12217 Woodruff Ave. Downey, California United States of America

Motor Meister Inc Jerry Marks Jr. Motormeister Inc. Mia Pike ALERT !!! Use Caution -- Don't get scammed --- 1 years 6 months, $8,000 my money and the whole engine from one 2007 Boxster RS60 Spyder Motor Meister Inc Jerry Marks Mia Pike ALERT !!! Use Caution -- Don't get scammed --- 1 years 6 months, $8,000 my money and the whole engine from one 2007 Boxster RS60 Spyder Downey , California

Hi, to whom this may concern.. , Jerry Marks and Mia Pie (motor miester) in California, stole from me 8.000,00 USD and the whole engine from a 2007 Boxster RS60 Spyder, we are a private auto repair shop in Venezuela, we contacted this company and sent the whole engine in 2011. After so many calls to jerry, of course he never anwers the phone just mia, but she always lies to the customers.

I did get an email on february 2013 that said that I do owe money to this company and that they are done with me, and that i have to read Customer Responsibilites, the point is that after one year of lying to me they did not fix my engine so i do not owe them money AND THEY KEEP MY ENGINE AND MY MONEY. I can not belive these kind of peolpe doing buisness in the USA.

We do not do things like you do in the USA forget about police frinds or lawyers, we solve things different to get this kind of garbage out of bussines. Funny thing is that, you jerry, think you did a easy money with me.  time just time...... 03/19/2013

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motor-Meister-Inc/Downey-California-90241/Motor-Meister-Inc-Jerry-Marks-Jr-Motormeister-Inc-Mia-Pike-ALERT-Use-Caution-Don-1036263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Motor Meister Inc