Complaint Review: Motor Movers Auto Transport

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: Tess — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Motor Movers Auto Transport
Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Motor Movers Auto Transport Jon Alguire Motor Movers and Jon Alguire is a total ripp off. Scottsdale, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: COMPETITION TRYING TO SLANDER OUR NAME

Jon Alguire is the owner of this scam of a company and they make a habit of making promises they can't or intend to keep.  They promised me a pick up of my vehicle on a particular day and took my money.  The car was never picked up and I have been promised numerous times that they would give me my money back, I guess the check is in the mail.

Do your research there are much better choices in the Phoenix area.  I found a competitor, who coincidentally Jon used to work for that had my car picked up in a day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motor-Movers-Auto-Transport/Scottsdale-Arizona-85248/Motor-Movers-Auto-Transport-Jon-Alguire-Motor-Movers-and-Jon-Alguire-is-a-total-ripp-off-1013033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Motor Movers Auto Transport

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

COMPETITION TRYING TO SLANDER OUR NAME

AUTHOR: Motor Movers Auto Transport - ()

Tess,

I can not find you as a customer of ours. As a matter of fact the only TESS we have in our system was a satisfied customer with cars delivered on time. GO TO TRANSPORTREVIEWS.COM for real customers' review on MOTOR MOVERS AUTO TRANSPORT. THOUSANDS OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS.

Just google us anytime and you will get a snapshot of our company here

transportreviews.com/motormoversautotransport