Complaint Review: Motor Movers Auto Transport

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: Tess — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Motor Movers Auto Transport
Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Motor Movers Auto Transport Jon Alguire Motor Movers and Jon Alguire is a total ripp off. Scottsdale, Arizona

Jon Alguire is the owner of this scam of a company and they make a habit of making promises they can't or intend to keep.  They promised me a pick up of my vehicle on a particular day and took my money.  The car was never picked up and I have been promised numerous times that they would give me my money back, I guess the check is in the mail.

Do your research there are much better choices in the Phoenix area.  I found a competitor, who coincidentally Jon used to work for that had my car picked up in a day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motor-Movers-Auto-Transport/Scottsdale-Arizona-85248/Motor-Movers-Auto-Transport-Jon-Alguire-Motor-Movers-and-Jon-Alguire-is-a-total-ripp-off-1013033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Motor Movers Auto Transport