Complaint Review: Motor Pool

• Submitted: Mon, September 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 08, 2008

• Reported By:coldwater Mississippi
Motor Pool
8609 Hwy 51 Coldwater, Mississippi U.S.A.

Motor Pool Selling unreliable cars. ripoffs Coldwater, Mississippi

I Purchased a 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix with a 1999 Regal Buick as trade in. The following day the car ran hot, I took it back to the dealer several times. The dealer stated its my responsible for all repairs even though I had only had the car for a day. I then went back again, I asked if he would let me get a more reliable car or let me get my trade in back. the dealer told me if I give him $1500.00 I could get my car back. I did pay one note on the Grand Prix and the other one is not due but I do beleive he knew that car had a major problem when he sold it to me. So right now he has both cars and I'm without a car.

I went back again, he changed the amount from $1500.oo to $1200.00. He just wants to get some money off me that I don't have. I did't go back to him for money, all I wanted was another car, reliable or my trade in back. So now I have no way to get to and from work because this gentleman sold me a lemon, and from what I know he sold a few more bad cars to people, as to where they've had to put motors and transmissions in them. We all need justice! And I encourged anyone who pulls into the parking lot of Motor Pool, BEWARE!!!

coldwater, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2008 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motor-Pool/Coldwater-Mississippi-38618/Motor-Pool-Selling-unreliable-cars-ripoffs-Coldwater-Mississippi-370825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Motor Pool