Complaint Review: Motor Vehicle Solutions

Motor Vehicle Solutions
111 North Canal, Suite 375, Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Motor Vehicle Solutions MEPCO Finance Coproation RIPOFF Chicago, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Motor Vehicle Solutions & Mepco

Motor Vehicle Solutions is a ripoff company, I have had my policy for 1 1/2 years, making my payments every month on time. For some strange reason nothing has been covered under my current policy.  I have spoken with several representatives and they have all told me that there water pump went out and it was covered, or their alternator went out and it was covered.  Guess what both water pump, and alternator have gone out in my truck, however neither was covered.  They all seem surprised when I told them my claim was denied.  I'm sick and tired of the denied claims,  I want a full refund since nothing has been claim.  This company is and has been riping people off and they need to be closed down.  I'm going to file a police report on them and see if I can sue to get my money back.  I'm pissed off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motor-Vehicle-Solutions/Chicago-Illinois-60606/Motor-Vehicle-Solutions-MEPCO-Finance-Coproation-RIPOFF-Chicago-Illinois-869375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Motor Vehicle Solutions

Motor Vehicle Solutions & Mepco

AUTHOR: Employee - ()

I apologize that this experience made you feel this way. Motor Vehicle Solutions is a selling agent of vehicle service contracts. Mepco is an independent insurance premium finance company founded in 1964, and we do not approve or deny claims. We use the top 5 A rated administrator that handle any claim processes, procedures, approvals and/or denials.