Complaint Review: Motor Vehicle Solutions

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: Tria — Muskogee Oklahoma
Motor Vehicle Solutions
4800 Mexico Rd St. Peter's, Missouri USA

Motor Vehicle Solutions LIES, SCARE TACTICS, AND BROW BEATING Saint Peter's Missouri

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Not a Scam At All Here To Help

My eighty-four year old mother began receiving phone calls urging her to take out car insurance before the warranty expired on her car. She finally agreed and gave into the high pressure tactics even to the point of giving out the number to a credit card for monthly fees of $395.00!

She tried cancelling the policy but was subjected to brow beating and admonishment until she submitted to retaining the policy. She finally resorted to contacting the credit card company and requesting they stop making payments to this company.

That's when I, her daughter, got involved. I contacted the company and spoke with Shane, a customer representive at Motor Vehicle Solutions and requested cancellation of the policy and a refund. He told me that according to the records the policy originated in 2011 and he seriously recommended that the policy not be cancelled. I repeated that we wished to cancel but he argued that it was not in our best interests. I informed him that my mother all ready had insurance and didn't need any more, he requested information on the date of purchase of said insurance, but in told him that it was not his business.

That's when the discussion got intense. He informed me it was his business and stated again he was looking out for my mother's best interests. I told him that kind of  help was not needed or wanted, she had decide she didn't need Motor Vehicle Solutions and to please help me by cancelling the policy! He said I was rude and combative, I told him he was resistive and unhelpful. He said no refund would be available because of the age of the policy and asked to speak with my mother to confirm her wishes; he did so after I warned him not to argue with her.

After getting her confirmation, Shane spoke to me again and told me that the information about the policy being 2 years old was incorrect, the policy originated in May, 2013. Of course I knew exactly when the charges for the policy began and how much the payments were, he had previously LIED in an effort to confuse and manipulate me and my mother.

The caller is informed when they call, that their call may be recorded for quality assurance, I wish they would monitor these calls and apply a little quality to their company and correction to their representives. Alas, I have little hope of that. BUYER BEWARE, THIS IS A SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motor-Vehicle-Solutions/St-Peters-Missouri/Motor-Vehicle-Solutions-LIES-SCARE-TACTICS-AND-BROW-BEATING-Saint-Peters-Missouri-1066640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Motor Vehicle Solutions

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Not a Scam At All Here To Help

AUTHOR: Motor Vehicle Solutions - ()

I am sorry this is the way you feel about our company, we doing everything possible to help our customers by keeping the vehicle protected so they don't have any unexpected out of pocet exepenses that can hurt the budget. At no time would we not cancel the policy when it's requested ,we advise as to the benefits of having this coverage and what could occur without coverage, but if the customer still choses to cancel we provide the neccessary information and cancel the policy.