Complaint Review: Motorcycle- Superstore.com

• Reported By: Becca — Roanoke Rapids North Carolina United States of America
Motorcycle- Superstore.com
1904 Sky Park Drive Internet/ Medford, Oregon United States of America

Motorcycle- Superstore.com SHIPPING COST SCAMMERS Internet/ Medford, Oregon

On November 3, 2009 I placed an online order for several clearance items that were listed as in stock/available which will be shipped same day. The company offered free shipping for orders over $75.00 in which I had.  However, I had the option to pay an extra $5.99 for 2nd day air which I chose.  On November 5, 2009 I checked the status of my order online because I had not received my order as of that date & the status was that my order was just shipped November 5, 2009.  I sent an email to customer service and was replied back with ......" Please note that many items are listed as available, but will require additional time prior to shipping for the item to be received into our distribution center. These items are designated by a green dot showing Available Usually ships in 1, 2, 3 or 4 business days.Your order shipped on Thursday 11/5 and is being delivered on the 2nd business day 11/9; because you are still receiving this 2nd day service and the order is on time this service will not be refunded."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2009 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motorcycle-Superstorecom/Internet-Medford-Oregon-97504/Motorcycle-Superstorecom-SHIPPING-COST-SCAMMERS-Internet-Medford-Oregon-521217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Motorcycle- Superstore.com